- Election Announcement: January 2017
- Nominations Closed: 15 February 2017
- Candidate Statements Due: 15 March 2017
- Election Start: 1 April 2017
- Election End: 15 April 2017
- Term of Office Start: 1 June 2017
- Candidates must live in the region they represent at the time of the election.
- Candidates must be an Active member of the BJCP.
- Candidates must hold the rank of National or higher.
- Candidates must receive the endorsements from five other Active judges who reside in the same region by the Nominations Closed date.
- Candidates must supply a candidate statement and photo for the web site by the Candidate Statements Due date.
The following regions will elect a Regional Representative this year:
50% of all active BJCP members live within these four regions.
Nominations are now closed. Elections will be conducted starting on 1 April 2017.
Any questions about the election process can be sent to the Election Committee.
Candidates for the office of regional representative must meet the following requirements:
The electronic voting booth will be open during the first half of April. Return to this page then to view candidate statements and to cast your vote.
More information about BJCP elections
The BJCP Board of Directors consists of seven elected members, one from each geographical region. Four of the regions are holding elections this year. The other three regions will hold elections in 2019. The term of office is three years.